Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tropical Storm Fay

Looking out from my officeOn a good day looking into the office windows The wind in the trees The canopy of the cabana The canopy BEFORE Fay threw her Fit. The street is now a stream The street, the ditch and drains on a sunny day. From the front door looking out The entry way, on a dryer day
I got to go to my first day of school and then the storm cancelled Tue-Thurs classes. I am very upset and I cry every time my mom gets the automated message from the district making the announcment. Since we've been stuck in the house I thought we'd document the water rising outside in our street. I'm looking for some before shots to give adequate prespective.
Thanks for all the emails, phone calls and blog comments. We're doing fine thus far.

No comments: