Thursday, August 28, 2008

Girls ONLY

Sweeeng, sweeeng, sweeeeeeng Mommy!

Making Cookies with Mom. Markee and I like to sit on the counters but Mom would prefer that we stand on the chairs instead. She says we put our dirty feet on the counter and thats gross because that dirt gets into our food. Markee did the brown sugar, I did the vanilla, Mom stirred because the hand held mixer started smoking and then died. It was pretty stinky! Pushing cushions off the couch.
Mommy hates when we do this, but its so fun jumping into the pile!

Swimming is part of our evening routine. Dinner, swim, bath, read, bed. Markee is getting very close to going at it alone. She floats on her back and loves going under. Im a pro at jumping in! Look for my video posts comming soon.

2 comments:

ajvann said...

Are there any pics of Markee when she isn't smiling?? Seriously she looks like such a happy little girl. You look amazing too!

ajvann said...

Hello my dear...answers to Q's...
There is a fee for storing the embryos but I actually don't know what it is. I think it's up around $50/ month but I'll let you know when I find out. Embryos can be stored for a really long time. It is relatively new so I'm assuming the longest storage isn't more than 10 years but as far as research knows it doesn't really matter how long they are on ice. They will be the same quality regardless. Hope you are recovering from the hurricanes. I'll call when I have good news!!