Sunday, December 20, 2009

Animal Kingdom


Me and Dad on Safari at Disney's Animal Kingdom

Mom and Markee passing the Hippo's on our safari


See the giraffe?

My first BIG rappids ride!


A second trip with Mom!

Wheeeee, on the Triceritops Spin! in Dinoland USA at Animal Kingdom.
(Dino version of Dumbo in the Magic Kingdom)


Digging for Dino's.

ohhhhhie, we fond something!

My mom told me to wait between the garbage cans and the curb while she emptied out her back back, meanwhile a Disney Staffer in this song and dance show came up and asked me to join in. Like a good girl I told the lady "My mom told me to stay right here!" As my mom turned around to see what was going on she said "No! Go Mace! Go dance! Go ahead!"
An Austrailian family standing nearby complememnted mom on how well behaved I was, and how cute it was that I took even Disney Staff as strangers not to be trusted :)
Good thing for me I got to be in a parade and congo line all by accident.

The Animal Kingdom Christmas Tree,
the last stop before we get on the bus
 headed back to camp!

No comments: