Sunday, August 16, 2009

1st Day of Kindergarten

From the editor
Tea and Tissues were offered to all the parents who let go
of little hands headed off on thier first day!
Macynn was a champ and waved us off like nothing!
Kindergarten is a whole day here in FL
so my full time mom role is out the window(boo-hoo).
She's in the hands of the public education system for 6 hours each day
and she is asleep for 10-12 hours each night.
That leaves me with a whopping 8 hours at best.
This is devistating to dwell on...so I won't.
Th'Good news is that we have a friend in our class.
Pictured last Sara and her mom Staci.

2 comments:

ajvann said...

OMG, she is so cute in her little pig tails. What a big girl. I just want to kiss those little cheeks and run my fingers through Markee's curly hair!

Amber said...

Awww made this Mommy have a few tears!! I am not looking forward to that day to come in a few quick years. It goes so fast from the time they come into this world.