Sunday, April 19, 2009

Distressed

My Editor in Chief has been working full time and in all the commotion has left the gallery used to showcase my life in shambles, abandoned and neglected! She's filed and not completed events such as Markee's birthday, the opening of Christmas gifts (hello 4 months ago!) trips to Busch Gardens and Sea World, Easter and my new cousins’ arrival to Earth. I am very distressed. This Sunday morning I made it very clear that today should be the day devoted to hours of cropping, cutting, pasting, uploading and posting. I mean I'm paying this lady in "cheeses" "pleases" nose rubbing hugs and sweet fat lipped smooches!! She's making bank if you ask me. This morning I documented the last of my attempts at verbal counseling. Any further delays and we will be writing some serious paperwork! Standby, a pink slip could be in order. -MACE

No comments: